Adventure Trip: Kranjska Gora, Bovec, Bohinj From BledWrite a Review
OverviewCome and join on a day full of fun and adventure whilst exploring the wonder that is the Triglav National Park in the North-West of Slovenia. You will experience all the highlights and points of interest throughout the park, stopping at each one. The starting point will be the scenic town of Bled.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourThe road will take you on a drive through the Zgornjesavska dolina valley towards Kranjska Gora where you will take a short brake at lake Jasna and enjoy the scenic view of the beautiful nature. From there you will continue along the road which will take you on a winding ascent towards the highest Slovenian mountain pass Vršič.
Stretch your legs with a refreshing hike to the nearest peak for another breathtaking view.
The descent from Vršič will take you into the Trenta valley known for its rich historical heritage and pristine nature. A short hike will take us to the stunningly beautiful source of the emerald river Soča where you can fill your water bottle with the crystal clear spring water.
When you descend into the town of Bovec you will have an awesome opportunity to go on the best rafting trip in Slovenia, or just a quiet lunch break.
After all the sights and impressions you will take a car train ride to the Bohinj valley which is known for its lake, the old stone bridge and church. A after a stroll around the area, a short ride will take you back to beautiful Bled.
The trip takes around 12 hours and it will definitely be the highlight of any holiday in Slovenia!
Inclusions for Adventure Trip: Kranjska Gora, Bovec, Bohinj From Bled
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Bled surroundings)
- Small-group tour
- Pictures of the whole trip
- Triglav National Park fees
Exclusions for Adventure Trip: Kranjska Gora, Bovec, Bohinj From Bled
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
A small amount of walking is involved on uneven surfaces
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Vintgar Gorge Half Day Self-Guided EBike Trip From Bled
- Great Emerald Adventure: Full Day Canyoning And White Water Rafting From Bled
- Bled Castle Tour
- Bled And Postojna Small-Group Day Tour From Bled
- White Water Rafting In Bled
- Vogel Ski Center: Half Day Skiing With Instructor
- Water Springs Day Tour From Bled
- Postojna Cave And Predjama Castle Small-Group Day Trip From Bled
- Radovljica Half Day Trip From Bled