Adventures On The Nile Luxury Tour - Cairo
OverviewFollow in the footsteps of the pharaohs, who sailed the Nile aboard large, luxuriously appointed sailing yachts. As the breeze leisurely carries your family down the river, visit the Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens and majestic, ancient temples on a custom, all-ages holiday. As your adventure winds down, attend a dinner in an Egyptian home, experiencing local customs firsthand.
Know More about this tour
Day 1 Cairo (Egyptian museum & Khan el-Khalili)
This exploration of Egypts past begins in Cairo, where your private Egyptologist leads you through the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities. Browse the stalls of the Khan el-Khalili Bazaar and visit the Citadel.
Day 2 Giza (Pyramids ,sphinx & Memphis)
Travel back in time to Memphis Egypts ancient capital and the Giza Plateau, site of the mighty pyramids, Great Sphinx and Solar Boat Museum, where Cheops funerary barge is kept.
Days 3-4 Alexandria (Catacombs & Bibliotheca)
Drive to Alexandria, visiting the Catacombs of Kom el-Shuqafa and exploring the Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
Day 5 Alamein
Drive to el-Alamein, a key World War II battle site. After exploring its museum, which displays uniforms and equipment, return to Cairo.
Day 6 Luxor
Fly to Luxor and board a luxury cruise reserved exclusively for your family. Later, visit the Valley of the Kings, where Tutankhamun was laid to rest, and continue to the Valley of the Queens.
Days 7-12 Nile cruise 7 days 6 nights
Spend a week cruising the Nile by traditional sailboat, stopping nightly at smaller ports far away from the crowds. Visit renowned sites, including the Temple of Karnak, Kom Ombo and Aswan High Dam.
Day 13 Abu Simbel
Disembark to explore Abu Simbel, site of two temples built by Ramses II, Egypts longest ruling pharaoh. Fly to Cairo, and attend your last dinner at an Egyptian home.
Day 14 Fly home
Bid farewell to Egypt, and board your homebound flight.
Inclusions for Adventures On The Nile Luxury Tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- River cruise
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Adventures On The Nile Luxury Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.