Zipping is a thrilling adventure especially when you have a birds eye view of the trees in our 40-acre, old-growth forest nestled on the bluffs of the Scenic Harpeth River.Zippers soar through the air on steel cables, secured in a safety harness and attached to a zip pulley system. Guides point out native trees, plants, and wildlife. Zip tours operate year round. Experience zipping during every season! Zip Tours include 8 zip lines and are approximately 90 minutes long. Zip lines vary in length and height: up to 700 feet long, and about 85 feet high. We run rain or shine so dress accordingly!
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Monday - Friday: 10:00am, Monday - Saturday: 1:00pm, Sunday: 1:00pm
Departure Details :
Nashville West Kingston Springs
OverviewAerial Trekking is a fun challenge high in the trees! Walk, climb and swing across a series of cables, ropes and logs that take you progressively higher into the treetops. This is a great experience if you want to challenge yourself and enjoy time with friends and family.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Sturdy footwear required.
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Nashville Comedy Sing-Along Guided Tour
- Viva Nash Vegas BYOB Jeep Tour
- Hot Damn! Hot Chicken BYOB Jeep Tour
- Zip Line Tours
- Nashville's Music City Sightseeing Tour
- Nashville's Pub Crawl on Historic Broadway
- Private Tour: Nashville Recording Studio featuring Meghan Linsey from the Voice
- Historic Travellers Rest House Museum Tour