Aerial Challenge At Nashville West
OverviewAerial Trekking is a fun challenge high in the trees! Walk, climb and swing across a series of cables, ropes and logs that take you progressively higher into the treetops. This is a great experience if you want to challenge yourself and enjoy time with friends and family.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourZipping is a thrilling adventure especially when you have a birds eye view of the trees in our 40-acre, old-growth forest nestled on the bluffs of the Scenic Harpeth River.Zippers soar through the air on steel cables, secured in a safety harness and attached to a zip pulley system. Guides point out native trees, plants, and wildlife. Zip tours operate year round. Experience zipping during every season! Zip Tours include 8 zip lines and are approximately 90 minutes long. Zip lines vary in length and height: up to 700 feet long, and about 85 feet high. We run rain or shine so dress accordingly!
Inclusions for Aerial Challenge At Nashville West
- Tour escort/host
Exclusions for Aerial Challenge At Nashville West
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Sturdy footwear required.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.