Aerial Tour Of The Grand Canyon West Rim And Hoover Dam Interior Tour From Las Vegas
OverviewSee both the Grand Canyon and the Hoover Dam on this combo tour from Las Vegas. Your day will start with an aerial tour from Boulder City over the West Rim allowing you to see the different layers, colors and rock formations of the canyon. Your day will finish with an interior look of the Hoover Dam and lunch before heading back to Las Vegas.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Fully narrated tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourStart your day with early morning pickup from your Las Vegas hotel to see a natural and engineering wonder of the world! You'll travel approximately 30-minutes from the glimmering lights of the Las Vegas Strip to Boulder City which was once home to the near 5,000 workers who built the Hoover Dam.
Your tour will start with a 70-minute aerial fixed-wing plane tour over the Grand Canyon's West Rim. Take in breathtaking views as you fly over Boulder City, the mighty Hoover Dam and Lake Mead, America's largest man-made lake. Then you will experience the best aerial views of the Grand Canyon and with panoramic windows close to five times larger than the average plane window, you won't miss a thing!
After landing back at the Boulder City Airport, enjoy a picnic style lunch with your choice of a turkey, ham or veggie sandwich. Please advise your preference in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking.
Once you've refueled from your lunch break, your driver will take you to the Hoover Dam for the interior tour of this engineer marvel. Travel 524 feet (160 meters) into the walls of Black Canyon to view the Nevada Powerwing, generators and a 30-foot-diameter (9-meter) pipe inside one of the four diversion tunnels.
Your tour will conclude back at your Las Vegas hotel leaving you the rest of your day to explore.
Inclusions for Aerial Tour Of The Grand Canyon West Rim And Hoover Dam Interior Tour From Las Vegas
- 70-minute aerial tour by fixed-wing plane
- Interior tour of the Hoover Dam
- Deli style lunch (choice of turkey, ham or veggie sandwich)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Aerial Tour Of The Grand Canyon West Rim And Hoover Dam Interior Tour From Las Vegas
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child.
Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
Adult pricing applies to all passengers
Please Note: Passengers weighing over 275lbs (125 kg / 19.6 st) may be subject to additional fees at check-in.
Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms (for emergencies), reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
This tour is not recommended for anyone who suffers from claustrophobia, or has a pacemaker or defibrillator. Tours are conducted in confined spaces and in a powerplant with generators emitting electromagnetic frequencies.
This tour is handicap accessible. If you require a bus with a chair lift on it, your booking must be made at least 24 hours in advance to ensure that a bus is available. Please advise in the special requirements at checkout if you require a bus with a lift.
Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
30-minutes of complimentary wi-fi is available, additional time may be purchased from the local operator directly.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Elvis Wedding at Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Self-Drive 1-Day Grand Canyon Whitewater Rafting Tour
- Top Gun and Air Combat Experience
- Hidden Valley and Primm Extreme ATV Tour
- Haunted Vegas Tour and Ghost Hunt
- Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show
- Valley of Fire and Lost City Museum Tour from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Strip Run