Aerial Tram And Zipline Tour From Jaco
OverviewPair nature and adventure on this 2.5-hour tour in the rainforests of Costa Rica along the Pacific coast. Inside a private nature reserve, take a quiet and tranquil ride in an open-air gondola and marvel at views of the ocean, lush mountains and tropical wildlife. Then pump up the adrenaline and zipline down through the canopy, cruising along 10 ziplines and 15 platforms. Stroll through the reserve’s serpentarium and learn about medicinal plants. A safety briefing with top-notch gear, a naturalist guide and round-trip transport from Jaco hotels are included.
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Jaco, take a short drive through a pastoral landscape of egrets and grazing cattle and arrive at Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Pacific, an ecotourism reserve located on the central Pacific coast of Costa Rica. Full of wildlife, this private nature sanctuary spans 222 acres (90 hectares) and includes the transitional zone between the drier climate of the northwest and the more humid climate of the southern coast.
Your 1-hour aerial tram ride takes you into this transitional rainforest. Step into an open-air gondola with a canvas awning, which lifts you from the forest floor to 130 feet (40 meters) into the sky.
Glide peacefully over a rugged valley and admire panoramic views of the Pacific, waterfalls and giant tropical trees. Your guide points out the various ecosystems thriving on all levels of the tropical forest, from the ground up into the canopy. During your quiet ride, your might spot or hear white-faced monkeys and toucans, or glimpse the flutter of hummingbirds and blue morphos.
Disembark up in the mountains and then fly back down on ziplines! After a safety briefing, don a helmet and gloves. Clip on, jump off and zoom into the rainforest on 10 cables and 15 platforms, soaring along ziplines over 656 feet (200 meters) long.
After your speedy descent, unwind by taking a pleasant 45-minute stroll on a natural trail led by a guide. Then meander through the reserves heliconias gallery, medicinal garden and serpentarium featuring 20 species of snakes and reptiles.
Your quest for nature and adventure over, enjoy transport back to your Jaco hotel.
Note: Click on the 'View additional info' below to ensure your hotel is included in the pickup and drop-off zone.
Inclusions for Aerial Tram And Zipline Tour From Jaco
- All necessary equipment
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Aerial Tram And Zipline Tour From Jaco
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 8 years
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and hiking shoes
Please bring a change of clothes, insect repellent and a jacket
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.