African Diaspora Heritage Trail
OverviewThe African Diaspora Heritage Trail is an important part of Bermudas history. Come join us on this fascinating, half-day journey to learn more about Bermuda's history, customs and traditions.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Aspects ofthehistory, customs, culture and experiences of slaves and their descendants in Bermuda have been officially designated by United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) as part of the Slave Route Project and therefore must be preserved.
Come join us on this fascinating journey to learn more aboutthe heritage of Bermuda. On this tour, you will see theTucker House Museum in St. George,Pilot Darrell's Square in St. George, the commissioner's house at the Royal Naval Dockyard, St. Peter's Church, theBermuda Maritime Museum andCobbs Hill Methodist Church, the oldest existing Methodist building in Bermuda (built by Slaves and free blacks).
This tour includes time for lunch, however your meal is not included in the tour.
Please note that this tour does notinclude any entrance fees.
Inclusions for African Diaspora Heritage Trail
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off includesKing's Wharf, Royal Navy Dockyard, Hamilton Cruise ship Pier (if available),Penno's Wharf, St. George (if available) orHotels (if available)
- Hop-on Hop-off tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for African Diaspora Heritage Trail
- ENTRANCE FEES
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Free WiFi (offered at certain times throughout the Tour) onboard the coach.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.