After-Hours Leonardo Da Vinci Last Supper Tour And Dinner At Eataly Milan
OverviewDont miss the opportunity to visit Leonardo da Vincis masterpiece The Last Supper withan exclusive, extended night opening and to enjoy a taste of the best made in Italy food and wine at Eataly Milan.Italy is well-known worldwide for its incredibly rich art heritage and for the incomparable quality of its food. This tour combines these two, fundamental parts of the Italian culture and history and offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience.Combine two amazing experiences: visit Leonardo da Vincis masterpiece The Last Supper and enjoy an exclusive dinner at Eataly, where food and wine are always of the finest quality.
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
- Exclusive after-hours access
Know More about this tour
Meet your licensed English-speaking guide in front of the Last Supper Museum at 7pm.
Use your skip-the-line tickets to headinside andadmire the masterpiece by Leonardo da Vinci on a special after-hours tour. This exclusive tour will allow you to spend more than 30 minutes admiringthe world-famous Renaissance fresco daytime visitors cannot stay more than 15 minutes inside the refectory.
After living this incredible, once-in-a-lifetime experience,transfer to EATALY, one of Milan's most renowned restaurants, where you'll be treated to a delicious 3-course dinner of traditional Italian cuisine, accompanied by fine Italian wines, Prosecco, and a decadent dessert.
After your dinner, stay as long as you want and relax at the restaurant, or stroll around the Eataly store, where more than 2000 Made in Italy products are on sale. You will have a 10% discount to purchase products in EATALY Store.
Inclusions for After-Hours Leonardo Da Vinci Last Supper Tour And Dinner At Eataly Milan
- Entrance fees
- Skip-the-line ticket
- 30 minute Last Supper visit
- 3-course dinner
- Live commentary on board
- Professional art historian guide
- One-way private transfer by private minivan
Exclusions for After-Hours Leonardo Da Vinci Last Supper Tour And Dinner At Eataly Milan
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Food and Wine Tasting enjoying the New Milan
- Crypt of Leonardo and San Sepolcro Church
- Skip the Line Ticket to The Last Supper
- Food and Wine tour on Como Lake
- Private Lake Como Cooking Class from Milan
- Luxury Food tour : Milan and its delicatessen
- Leonardo da Vinci's Codex Atlanticus Admission in Milan
- Half-day Italian Cooking Class and Skip-the-line The Last Supper in Milan