After-Hours Vatican Tour Including Vatican Museums And Sistine Chapel - Rome
OverviewJoin this Vatican tour and get after-hours access to one of the most sought after locations in Rome. Experience the splendor and charm of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel in peace and quiet with your small-group of no more than 15. A professional guide will accompany you to educate you and your group on each significant area.
- Exclusive after-hours access
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide and passing through security, begin your tour of the Vatican Museums. Enjoy the quiet, as all of the crowds and general public have left the building for the day, thus allowing you to admire the treasures on display in tranquility. See the great sculptures, artwork, paintings, and tapestries without having to pass by a sea of people. The guide will be more than happy to enlighten you on the historical and cultural background of this religious area.
View the Upper Galleries, Candelabra and Tapestries as you walk to elaborately decorated halls. Be sure to enjoy the guide's narration of each section along the way. Visit Raphael's Rooms, the Pio-Clemente Museum, and the Maps as well. Finally, proceed to the jewel of the tour, the spectacular Sistine Chapel. There, you may marvel at Michelangelo's most well-known masterpiece on the ceiling. At the end of your tour, exit the Chapel and bid farewell to your guide.
Inclusions for After-Hours Vatican Tour Including Vatican Museums And Sistine Chapel
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
Exclusions for After-Hours Vatican Tour Including Vatican Museums And Sistine Chapel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point. Please expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security. A dress code is required to enter the Vatican Museums and knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will be refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome