Afternoon 3-Hour Walking Tour In Xi'an - XianWrite a Review
OverviewThis 3 hours Xi'an city center walking tour will take you to explore the best neighborhood of Xi'an. Not only you will visit historical architectures, but also strolling through hidden alleys behind bustling Muslim Street to sample authentic food at restaurants where locals go to. Last but not least, a rich cultural feast of shadow puppet show at the Gao's Grand Courtyard inside of Classic Costume Museum will be the perfect ending of this short but sweet walking tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet up with your guide in the lobby of Xi’an Bell Tower Hotel at 4:00pm, and then walk to Bell and Drum Towers Square. The Bell Tower is the absolute center of the city while the Drum Tower stands in proximity just west of the Bell Tower. Today, the bell and drum are still in active service. Residents of the city could hear the bell at dawn and the drum at dusk everyday just like those of thousands of years ago.
Next, moving towards to the north side of the Drum Tower where you will be warmly welcomed by an old street of blue stone pavement that is full of Muslim restaurants decorated in the styles of Ming and Qing dynasty called Beiyuanmen Muslim Street to sample some local snacks and shop for unique souvenirs. Your guide will make recommendations to you for is most famous and unique snacks to try and help you bargain for exquisite souvenirs.
Continue on, you will find a traditional courtyard, Gao’s Grand Courtyard, in the bustling Muslim quarter. The complex is extraordinarily beautiful full of little nooks and crannies here and there where you will enjoy a shadow puppet show and also explore Xi'an Classic Costume Museum located inside of the courtyard. Later, visit the South Gate Square, where the most ornate gate of the Ancient City Wall is situated. Take as many photos as you wish while strolling around the Square.
This walking tour will end at the South Gate Square. You may continue on to enjoy an optional Tang Dynasty Music & Dance Show or head back to your hotel. Please feel free to ask your guide for advice for evening activities.
Inclusions for Afternoon 3-Hour Walking Tour In Xi'an
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees for the Gao's Courtyard with puppy show and Classic Custom Museum
Exclusions for Afternoon 3-Hour Walking Tour In Xi'an
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is suggested to wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water with you.
Please arrive at meeting point prior to scheduled departure time.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.