OverviewExplore Istanbul in three fascinating ways on this action-packed, 3.5-hour sightseeing tour by boat, coach and cable car. Sail along the Bosphorus Strait past the imposing Rumeli Fortress, Yildiz Palace and wooden Ottoman houses. Then get back on land to wonder at the ancient City Walls, iron-paneled St Stephens Church and colorful former Jewish district on a coach tour. Finish with a memorable cable car ride up Pierre Loti Hill and relax over drinks (own expense) as you take in the spectacular views of the city and the Golden Horn spread below.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourStart your tour with a hotel pickup at your centrally located Istanbul hotel. Alternatively, you can meet your guide, along with your air-conditioned coach, at a central location in Istanbuls old city.
Travel to the port at Kabatas for your cruise along the Bosphorus Strait, the waterway that divides Asia from Europe. Board a sightseeing boat and sail beneath the Bosphorus Bridge to see the ornate palaces, wooden villas and bustling districts lining the shores. Snap pictures of the passing top Istanbul attractions, including the 15th-century Rumeli Fortress, Beylerbeyi Palace and ornate royal gardens of Yildiz Palace.
After around 1.5 hours, rejoin your coach to explore some of the characterful districts around the Golden Horn, the inlet that separates old and new European Istanbul. Travel through Balat, the former Jewish quarter, to see its synagogues, cobbled streets, balconied townhouses and distinctive stepped sidewalks. Pause to admire the Church of St Stephen of the Bulgars made entirely from cast iron. Other highlights include the Jewish Hospital, impressive Greek Orthodox Patriarchate and the remaining City Walls, built by the Romans in the 5th century AD and later fortified by the Byzantines.
Next, head for the Eyup district to ride the cable car up Pierre Loti Hill. At the top, relax over drinks (own expense) at the famous Pierre Loti caf and absorb the sweeping vistas over the city and Golden Horn below.
Afterward, your tour ends with a drop-off at your hotel or the original starting point.
Inclusions for Afternoon Bosphorus Tour Including Cruise, Golden Horn Coach Tour And Cable Car Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Sightseeing cruise
- Cable car entrance ticket
Exclusions for Afternoon Bosphorus Tour Including Cruise, Golden Horn Coach Tour And Cable Car Ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and food
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: When reconfirming your booking, your local supplier will advise you on alternative meeting points for hotels which are not accessible
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.