Afternoon - Colosseum, Roman Forum And Palatine Hill - Rome
OverviewVisit the Colosseum & Archaeological Area, skipping long lines at the entrance. Take an informative tour led by expert, professional guides.
- Roman forum
- Palatine hill
Know More about this tour
Get ready to enter into the legend! Jump into Roman history and discover with an expert guide the “Anfiteatro Flavio”, the Colosseum: the largest amphitheater not only in the Eter-nal City, but in the world! Choose this tour if you’d like to be free to reach the Archaeological area by your own and get the most complete tour of the Col-osseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Access the Palatine hill with no line and dis-cover the hill where Rome was founded at the beginning. Then reach the Colosseum and be amazed by this monument that is the symbol of Rome in the world. The Amphitheater created to entertain an-cient Roman citizens with bloody shows of gladiators, animals and cruel games, is now one of the most fascinating landmark of the City. Then, walk on the original path of ancient Rome along the Via Sacra and see the Tem-ples of Vesta, Antonino and Faustina, the an-cient Basilica Julia and Aemilia and dream about the glorious past of the Roman Em-pire. Unforgettable!
Inclusions for Afternoon - Colosseum, Roman Forum And Palatine Hill
- Entrance tickets with no line
- Professional guide
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Excursion from Rome: Assisi and Orvieto with a Theologist Private Tour
- Shopping Tour Castel Romano Designer Outlet
- Pompeii and Naples - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Skip the Line Private Tour: Vatican Museums and St Peter's Art History Walking Tour
- Rome Running Tour
- Trastevere Quarter Rome Segway Experience with Lunch