- Panoramic tour of the City of London
- Guided Tour of St Paul's Cathedral
- Guided tour of Tower of London and time to explore
- See the magnificent Crown Jewels
- Thames River Cruise
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
- Personal Audio Headset
Know More about this tour
St Paul's Cathedral
We take you on a guided tour of St Paul's Cathedral, Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece with its magnificent dome. The Cathedral was rebuilt after the Great Fire of London in 1666. In recent years it has seen the wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales to Lady Diana Spencer and, more recently, the thanksgiving services for both the Diamond Jubilee and 80th Birthday of Her Majesty the Queen.
The Tower of London & Crown Jewels
Founded by William the Conqueror in 1066-7 and enlarged by successive sovereigns, the Tower of London is one of the world's most famous and spectacular fortresses. Over the past 1000 years it has been a Royal Palace, an armoury and a place of imprisonment and execution. The Beefeaters who guard the Tower will regale you with stories of its past. We will visit the Crown Jewels, including the magnificent solid-gold crown used at the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II, the enormous Cullinan diamonds and the extraordinary Koh-i-Noor.
Thames River Cruise
City Cruises operate a regular service between the Tower of London and Westminster Pier. You have the choice to take the River Cruise and end your tour at Westminster Pier, or take the cruise on another day and go with your guide back to Victoria. River Cruise Tickets are one-way from Tower Pier to Westminster Pier (or vice versa).
Inclusions for Afternoon London
- Entrance to St Paul's Cathedral and Tower of London, and the River Cruise are included in the tour price.
- The state of the art VOX Radioguide® system is used during the walking sections of this tour: guests are issued with a personal headset ensuring they never miss a word of the guide's commentary.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and Madame Tussauds Entry Ticket
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and London Eye Ticket
- London Combo: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Shrek's Adventure Admission Ticket
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Tower of London Ticket
- Vegan Food Tour Experience in London
- Private Departure Transfer:Central London to London Heathrow Airport for Up to 5 Passengers
- Private Departure Transfer:Central London to London Heathrow Airport for Up to 3 Passengers
- Activity and Yoga Retreat