Afternoon Low Isles Snorkeling And Sailing Cruise From Port Douglas
OverviewSail to the Great Barrier Reefs Low Isles during a relaxing, afternoon cruise aboard a luxury catamaran. Moor at a secluded island with pristine white-sand beaches where you can admire colorful fish, coral and sea turtles while snorkeling or taking an included glass-bottom boat tour. You even get to catch the sunset during the return to Port Douglas. This premium reef experience is limited to a smaller group of up to 33 adult passengers. Refreshments and afternoon tea are included, along with all snorkeling gear plus hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Free snacks included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your hotel in Port Douglas, head to the Reef Marina where you are welcomed aboard the deluxe catamaran, one of the only boat operators permitted to visit the coral cays of the Low Isles.
Start your afternoon adults-only cruise with tea, coffee and light refreshments while your expert crew prepares to set sail for the Low Isles. As you glide along, enjoy the tropical breeze and scenery from the catamarans large outdoor decks or spacious interior cabin.
When you arrive at the Low Isles, have several hours to do as much or as little as you like. From the beach, you can easily hop into the water and snorkel around the sheltered lagoons coral gardens. Beginning snorkelers and people who do not feel comfortable in the ocean can enjoy snorkeling here knowing that you are just steps away from shore.
Learn more about the iridescent fish and colorful corals of the Great Barrier Reef during a guided snorkeling tour led by a marine biologist. You also get an excellent underwater viewing experience with expert commentary on the glass-bottom boat tour, a perfect option for those who prefer to stay dry. Throughout the day, the attentive crew ensures that you experience a safe and enjoyable excursion.
Refuel with afternoon tea, or a glass of wine or beer and canapes served on board the catamaran before returning to Port Douglas. On the return journey, have your camera ready to snap photos of a tropical sunset over the Coral Sea.
Your premium sailing experience ends when you are returned to your hotel after a magical afternoon sail to the Low Isles.
Inclusions for Afternoon Low Isles Snorkeling And Sailing Cruise From Port Douglas
- Tea, coffee and snacks on arrival
- Guided snorkeling tour
- Glass-bottom boat tour
- Afternoon tea
- A glass of beer or wine, and canapes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Afternoon Low Isles Snorkeling And Sailing Cruise From Port Douglas
- Environmental Management Charge (EMC) AU$6.50 payable on check-in on the day of travel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is an adults-only cruise
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. A light jacket is recommended for cooler evenings
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.