Afternoon Luxury Catamaran Sailing And Charter Cruise From Bridgetown
OverviewEnjoy a beautiful sunset on one of our sunset cruises, you would not miss out on the jsnorkeling and the turtles, still have plenty of time for that. It tends to be a lot quieter out on the ocean in the afternoon and most times we have the snorkeling spots all to ourselves. We leave at 2.45 pm and return at 6.15 pm, the cruise includes your transportation from and to the place where you are staying, as well as drinks and Tapas (finger food) (can include and not limited to banana bread, cheese platter, fish cakes, veg platter , min sandwiches, chicken wings, mini pizzas, samosas) The tour includes two snorkel stops, one at the turtles and one at a reef and/or shipwreck, please note the turtles are wild animals and there are times when we dont see them, we also feed the turtles and the fish, without food they are not very likely to make an appearance.Tour is limited to a maximum of 12 travelers. Small Group
Know More about this tourYour cruise excursion will start at 2:45 pm, with hotel/accommodation pickup taking place 30-60 minutes prior (please note that transportation both to and from will be included in the tour price). After your shuttle brings you to the port, you'll board and start your cruise.
One stop for snorkelling at the turtles and one stop for snorkelling at a shipwreck or reef.
- Transportation to and fromyour hotel
- Open premium bar
- Snorkel equipment
- Traditional snorkel and full face masks (one crew member will be in the water to guide water activities)
- 1 snorkel stop at the Turtles
- 1 snorkel stop at a shipwreck
- Average snorkel time 30 minutes at each stop
- Lunch is around 12pm, chance to swim after lunch
What to Bring:
- Sun Protection (biodegradable sunblock, hat, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt, etc.)
- Camera (waterproof recommended)
Inclusions for Afternoon Luxury Catamaran Sailing And Charter Cruise From Bridgetown
- Onboarding, banana bread, mini croissants, fruits, tapas before lunch, all you can eat local buffet lunch, dessert
- Premium Bar throughout
- Two snorkel stops
- One stop at the turtles
- One stop at a reef or shipwreck, depending on sea and weather conditions
- Equipment on board, masks, full face masks, snorkels, fins, snorkel vests, floating devices,
- Snorkel lesson given to first timers and refresher courses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Afternoon Luxury Catamaran Sailing And Charter Cruise From Bridgetown
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Tour is limited to a maximum of 12 travelers. Small Group
Dress code is smart casual
Bring Swimwear, towels, sun Protection (biodegradable sunblock, hat, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt, etc.)
Camera (we recommend waterproof)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.