Afternoon Snorkel And Surf Ocean Playground - Honolulu
OverviewSet sail on the coast of West Oahu to see the scenic Ko Olina Coast where there will likely be dolphins! Cruise & snorkel, or try to paddle-board surf.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Snorkel gear included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourTransportation is provided from hotels on the Ko Olina coastline, where a shuttle departs at 12:45pm for a 1:30pm cruise. Enjoy the short drive to Waianae, the heart of west Oahu, where you'll board a power catamaran for the 2-hour cruise of the coast.
If visiting on a Sunday, Thursday, or Friday, you'll cruise on a sailboat and see if you can harness the gentle, leeward breezes, but not before snorkeling with Hawaiian Green sea turtles and searching for splashing dolphins. With advance notice, you can also upgrade to have paddle boarding included in the afternoon adventure, where two free alcoholic drinks from the bar are waiting upon your return. Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are included throughout the cruise, and even if you just want to stay on the boat and take photos of the rural countryside, this cruise is a way to have some fun, and get some sun on Oahu.
Once the boat has docked back in Waianae, a shuttle will return to Ko Olina hotels by 5pm.
Inclusions for Afternoon Snorkel And Surf Ocean Playground
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Afternoon Snorkel And Surf Ocean Playground
- Additional alcoholic drinkspast the two provided per person
- Transport from Waikiki hotels
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
Stand up paddleboard is $20/half hour and must be booked 24 hours in advance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Path to Ho'okipa Historic Honolulu Walking Tour
- Kaneohe Bay Kayak and Snorkel Tour to Coconut Island
- North Shore and Circle Island Adventure
- Private Round-Trip Transfer: Honolulu International Airport to Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Diamond Head Crater Adventure
- Healing Ocean and Spiritual Cleansing Cultural Practice