Afternoon Statue Of Liberty Tour With Pedestal Access - New York City
OverviewCome explore this New York icon. Expert guides will meet you at Castle Clinton, a historic fort in Battery Park and a onetime possible site for the statue itself. From there youll board a ferry carrying you to Liberty Island, your first stop of the day. Your reservation includes a guided tour of Liberty Island with an expert English-speaking guide and access to the Pedestal Museum at Liberty Island with Statue of Liberty tickets.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourI lift my lamp beside the golden door! These unforgettable words are inscribed on the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty. For millions of future Americans, her torch was the first thing they saw on their arrival to this new country. She stands proudly in New York Harbor, lighting the way to better life for so many people.
Meet your guide at Battery Park in midday. Start the tour by examining the collection housed inside the Pedestal Museum, from the original bones of the statue to one of the first flames of her torch. Then make the climb to the top of the pedestal and enjoy unparalleled views of the NYC skyline at her feet. Explore the island on your own, or grab a quick bite before rejoining your guide. If time permits, the tour will also visit Ellis Island.
Important: The wait times at the ferry and security lines duringthe afternoon tour is much longer.
Inclusions for Afternoon Statue Of Liberty Tour With Pedestal Access
- English-speaking expert guide
- Round-trip ticket to Liberty Island
- Access to Liberty Island
- Entry into Pedestal Museum at Liberty Island
Exclusions for Afternoon Statue Of Liberty Tour With Pedestal Access
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Security screening will take place prior to entering the ferry. Statue of Liberty is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening and all persons and property are subject to search. Do not bring weapons. Backpacks, strollers and large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These lockers are available for $2.00 per locker. This fee is not included.
Please arrive 15 minutes early as the tour starts on time. You will not be able to catch up to the tour if late
If time permits, your guide will give the group a tour of Ellis Island
Important: Wait times at the ferry and security lines during the afternoon are much longer. There is a possibility of missing Ellis Island due to timing and boat schedule in the afternoon.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.