Afternoon Tea Bus In London
OverviewClimb aboard a vintage themed Routemaster bus for a fun and exciting tour with a difference, including full afternoon tea
Know More about this tour
Sightseeing with a difference! Exploring the sites of London on board a London Routemaster bus while enjoying a quintessentially English experience Afternoon Tea. Enjoy your tea along with an array of sandwiches, cakes and pastries. Your bus will take you around Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Downing Street, Royal Albert Hall, Notting Hill, Marble Arch and Nelsons Column.
Traditional Afternoon Tea Menu
Savouries - including sandwiches and mini quiches
Sweet treats - including mini tarts, sweet pastries and mini cupcakes
Drinks - your choice from Betjaman & Barton (English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Green Tea, Jasmine Tea, Rooibos Jardin Rouge or Peppermint), or Americano, Cappucino, Latte Macchiato or Hot Chocolate
Inclusions for Afternoon Tea Bus In London
- Enjoy a delicious three course afternoon tea with freshly made sandwiches, cakes and pastries from the fabulous B Bakery
- Experience fascinating insights and trivia with recorded geo-localised commentary
- Personable and engaging hosts on board ensure your experience is the highlight of your trip
- Dedicated seat reservations and table service
- Souvenir drinking cup for each guest
Exclusions for Afternoon Tea Bus In London
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Your Afternoon Tea Bus experience lasts approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes (depending on traffic).
A timeslot must be pre-booked in advance and are subject to availability.
Minimum TWO people. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Children under 5 are not permitted on this tour.
Tour Departure Times and Points:
12:00pm: Departure from Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TP
12:30pm: Departure from 8 Northumberland Avenue, London WC2N 5BY
14:30pm: Departure from Victoria Coach Station
15:00pm: Departure from 8 Northumberland Avenue
17:00pm: Departure from Victoria Coach Station
Dietary requirements: offer gluten free, vegetarian and halal Afternoon Teas, please let us know by time of booking.
Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket. Once booked, tickets are refundable up to 2 weeks prior to departure.
You Might Also Like
- London Airport Executive Private Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
- London Airport to Airport Private Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury from London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- London to Stonehenge Independent Return Trip Including Entry
- Airport to Airport London Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Central London to Heathrow Airport