Afternoon Tea In Burj Al Arab And A Visit To The Burj Khalifa On This Modern Dubai Tour
OverviewVisit this modern city with amazing skyscrapers and luxurious hotels. From Dubai Marina to the Palm Jumeirah where you will see the iconic Atlantis hotel, the meandering paths in Souk Madinat Jumeirah and the unobstructed 260-degree views of the city, desert and ocean from At the Top Burj Khalifa, you will be left in awe. End the tour with a sumptuous afternoon tea at the dazzling Burj Al Arab (Sahn Eddar).
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe tour will start with Dubai Marina district, which offers an exclusive environment for living, leisure and business, followed by the world's largest man-made island, The Palm Jumeirah, that has captured the world's imagination with its magnificent scale and ingenuity. You will have a photo stop opposite the luxurious Atlantis Palm Hotel, a magnificent, oceanic tribute to a mythological age. A vast waterscape, Atlantis The Palm is a place of sunken aquatic chambers, submerged ruins, and exhilarating water rides. The tour will continue with the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa, situated right next the one of the world's largest shopping malls, the Dubai Mall, where you will have the opportunity to experience "At The Top". Begin your vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, traveling at 10-meters per second. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breath-taking unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert and ocean. You will visit the 50m long, designed to a world class standards aquarium, and experience the exotic wonders of aquatic life first-hand through breathtaking views. Traveling through these, you will be treated to an exceptional underwater experience as you meet eye-to-eye with sharks, stingrays and other species of fish in their natural habitat.
Conclude your unforgettable tour by having a 7 Course high tea in Sahn Eddar Lobby Lounge, at the only 7-star, world famous hotel Burj Al Arab, designed to resemble a billowing sail, soaring to a height of 321-meters, dominating the Dubai Jumeirah skyline. Illuminated at night by choreographed art-light, representing water and fire Burj Al Arab is simply individual, inspired, impressive.
Inclusions for Afternoon Tea In Burj Al Arab And A Visit To The Burj Khalifa On This Modern Dubai Tour
- Entrance fees
- 7 course Set Menu Tea in Sahn Eddar (located in the Lobby Lounge)
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Afternoon Tea In Burj Al Arab And A Visit To The Burj Khalifa On This Modern Dubai Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Tour can be operated on Tuesdays with English or German Guide only
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.