Afternoon Tour Of Sirince Village - Kusadasi
OverviewAfternoon tour of Sirince Village helps you to discover local life in a real Turkish village by walking . You will have an opportunity to taste local foods and wines of melon, blueberry,apple.
Know More about this tour
Afternoon tour of Sirince Village . Your walking tour day will be full of surprises and discoveries of local culture.
Having a beautiful panoramic drive from the port of Kusadasi to Sirince Village, where you will see fields of fruit trees, olive trees and vineyards.
Sirince village is the perfect synthesis of Turkish-Greek culture, strolling through the streets, seeing the unique and typical Greek houses, that are Under the protection of UNESCO World Heritage. These homes look like a beautiful picture postcard.
Walk through the village and enjoy mingling with the locals, seeing the village ladies selling their local handicrafts.
The streets are lined with small shops and restaurants. The village is famous for its local grapes and the production of fruit wines. You will have an opportunity to taste these special wines made of melon, blueberry, apple, peach, and many more flavours.
Then you will stop for some Turkish coffee and a fortune teller will visit you after you have finished your Turkish coffee to read your coffee cup! Yes, this truly is a slice of real village life.
Leaving the village you will stop at a Turkish delight factory to learn how these specialities are made and of course time for tasting.
On your way back to the port, you will stop at a local carpet weaving village.
To see first hand how carpets are made, from the spinning, dying, and weaving. Watching the skilled artisans at work. Walking through the processes of carpet making, and the demonstration explaining the types of carpets they weave.
After your visit, you will proceed to the Kusadasi town where you will have free time to explore the town or return to the ship.
Inclusions for Afternoon Tour Of Sirince Village
- Private licenced guide
- Transportation in luxurious vehicles
- Turkish Coffee
- Wine Tasting
Exclusions for Afternoon Tour Of Sirince Village
- Traditional Turkish Lunch
- All Entrance Fees
- Gratuties ( Optional )
- Personal Expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable footwear is recommended
As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you bring an umbrella or a hat with you.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Luxury Ephesus Tour
- Walking Tour of Ephesus and Virgin Mary's House
- Full-Day Ephesus Group Tour from Kusadasi Hotels
- UNESCO World Heritage Tour of Ancient Ephesus & Museum Tour
- UNESCO World Heritage Tour of Ephesus and Terrace Houses
- Private Full Day Ephesus Tour From Izmir port or hotels
- EPHESUS AND VIRGEN MARRY HOUSE WITHOUT ANY SHOPING STOPS
- Pamukkale Day Tour from Kusadasi