With us you will find out:
- where Marie Skodowska - Curie was born;
- where was the new Town Hall;
- who and where built the first permanent bridge over the Vistula river and many more interesting tidbits.
Come with us on a "ride and walk" tour to see both the Old and the New Town and you won't be disappointed. After all we will take you to Chopin Point - the astonishing place near Warsaw Old Town where you will take part in Chopin's music recital. A piano concert, home-made cake and a glass of mead at the Chopin Point will give the tour the proper finishing touch.
- The Royal Spring in the Traugutta Park
- The Sierakowski Palace
- The Polish Security Printing Works
- The Sapieha Palace
- Museum of Marie Skodowska-Curie
- Gnojna Gra
- The Cobble Stone Steps
- The Barbican and the statue of the Small Insurgent
- The Castle Square
- The Chopin Point
The tour is offered for max. 18 persons. Minimum 6 persons to run the tour.