Agadir Day Trip From Marrakech
OverviewThe city of Agadir is Sunny all year. This is a city that offers a multitude of activities such as sailing, horseback riding or camel riding, golf its Long beach (6 km) is the most courted in Morocco.
Know More about this tourThe trip Start from Marrakech around 8 am from your hotel or riad to visit Agadir city ,around 11:30am you will arrive to discover local market where various products are exposed such as Argan oil. You will also be able to explore the port of Agadir, which is the largest port in Morocco, and its fish market.
After this visit, you will be led through various areas of the city where you will be able to stop to discover the biggest mosque of the area: the Mohamed V Mosque. In the afternoon, depending on your personal preferences, you will be able to escape in the sea on a boat that will take you to the heart of the Atlantic Ocean.
Inclusions for Agadir Day Trip From Marrakech
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Agadir Day Trip From Marrakech
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.