The city tour will include the most stunning sites in Agadir:
- Kasbah: The Kasbah was built in 1540 by the Saadians to protect the city against the Portuguese. The ocean looks splendid from an height of 240m cliff overlooking with a panoramic view of whole city and the port.
- The Ports: a fishing port, a shipyard, a large commercial port and the marina.
- Ancienne Talborjt : old Agadir town and constitutes a mass grave for all those who died in the 1960 earthquake.
The city center: Agadir is a fine modern city now with wide avenues, blooming gardens, superb hotels lots of cafes, restaurants, if you want to hang out with your friends.
- Great Mosque Mohammed V: The Talborjt mosque,the largestone in the city. only to take photos from outside , the Access is reserved for Muslims.
- Cooperative of argan: informative visit to the women's cooperative that produce culinary and cosmetic oils. Presentation of the argane and its products.
- The souk el Had in Arabic means Sunday market , stretched on thirteen hectares (it is the largest market in Morocco), with walls up to six meters and with thirteen gates.There are 2000 retailers selling food, and souvenir buying, the atmosphere here alone makes the trip worthwhile. It’s a total sensory immersion, and a wonderful place in which to get lost for a while.