Agra And Jaipur Golden Triangle Private 3-Day Tour From New Delhi
OverviewExperience India with this private 3-day tour of Agra, Jaipur, Delhi, and the deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri with transport and two nights of accommodations included. See UNESCO-listed spots, such as Agra Fort, Amber Fort, Qutub Minar, and Jantar Mantar. Catch sight of the Taj Mahal at sunrise, and explore Jal Mahal, which lies in the middle of Man Sagar Lake. Other highlights include India Gate and Hawa Mahal.Read more about Agra, Jaipur Golden Triangle Private 3-Day Tour from New Delhi 2018 at: https://www.viator.com/tours/New-Delhi/Private-3-Day-Golden-Triangle-Tour-of-Agra-and-Jaipur-from-Delhi/d804-7667P9?pub=vcps
Know More about this tourDay 1: Delhi - Agra
Begin your 3-day Golden Triangle tour with pickup from your desired location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurgaon by air-conditioned car. During your half-day tour of Delhi, visit Qutub Minar, a UNESCO World Heritage site built by Qutub-ud-din Aibek. Admire the Lotus Temple, also called Bahai Temple (closed on Mondays), and India Gate. Traveling in a private climate-controlled vehicle with a driver, ride past the Parliament House, the President's Palace, and the Secretariat buildings. After your tour in Delhi, have lunch and drive for three to four hours along the Yamuna expressway to Agra. Upon arrival in Agra, check in to your hotel. Spend the evening at leisure.
Overnight stay at Jaypee Palace or Similar 5 Star Hotel.
Day 2: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur Start your sightseeing of Agra city early with a mesmerizing view of the sunrise along with the Taj Mahal. Take a guided tour inside the Taj Mahal for approximately two hours. Then return to the hotel for breakfast. After that, check out from hotel, and visit the historic Agra Fort also known as Red Fort. After that you are free for shopping. Then proceed to Jaipur. En route, visit Fatehpur Sikri. Upon your arrival in Jaipur, check in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Holiday Inn or Similar 5 Star Hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur city tour -
Delhi Kick start the last day of your tour with a satisfying breakfast. After that, take a guided sightseeing tour of Jaipur city. Visit Amber Fort situated on the top of the hill. Then be treated to the majestic and surreal view of Jal Mahal. After time to explore at Jal Mahal, head to the Palace of Winds, also known as Hawa Mahal built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. Finish with a visit to Jantar Mantar and Maharajas city palace. During the sightseeing you will have time for lunch. After that you are free for shopping in local Market/Bazaar. Then you will drive back to Delhi and get dropped off at either the airport, the railway station, your hotel, or another desired location in Delhi.
Inclusions for Agra And Jaipur Golden Triangle Private 3-Day Tour From New Delhi
- Private Tour
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- Car Type : for one to two people, four seater Swift Dzire Tour or Toyota Etios Car
- Car Type : for three to four people, six seater Renault Lodgy or Toyota Innova Car
- Car Type : for five to ten people, ten seater Tempo Traveler
- Car Type : for Eleven to Fifteen people, mini bus
- All sightseeing with private local guides
- Battery bus ride to and from Taj Mahal parking lot up to Taj Mahal monument
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes and service charges
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Bottles of mineral water during journeys Personal care and attention
Exclusions for Agra And Jaipur Golden Triangle Private 3-Day Tour From New Delhi
- Two nights accommodation in five-star hotels
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Entrance fees to Monuments
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch and Dinner
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please contact the local tour operator after booking to confirm your desired pickup and drop-off locations (tour operator contact information will be found on your confirmation voucher)
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel Avoid any clothing that is too revealing
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private cab For Taj mahal tour ( same day taj Mahal tour )
- The Agra Experience - Tajmahal,Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Village Safari
- Private Full-Day City Tour of Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Full-Day Combo Tour of Old and New Delhi City With Entrance Fees
- Shekhawati tour manadawa, navalgarh etc by private car driver for 2 adult 1child
- Customize road trip of north india by private car and driver
- Overnight Agra Tour form Delhi
- Golden Triangle Tour Package - 3 Nights Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour