Agra & Jaipur 02-Days Golden Triangle Tour From New Delhi
OverviewOn this 02-day golden triangle tour of India from Delhi, you'll see some of the region's top attractions in the cities of Agra and Jaipur. The tour package is specially designed for those travelers who want a short trip to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi. Spend a memorable 2 days in India discovering the treasures of the Golden Triangle. In Agra, you'll marvel at the Taj Mahal and tour the Agra Fort. Visit the Fatehpur Sikri palace on the way to Jaipur. Stay overnight in Jaipur and explore the markets in Agra.
Know More about this tourDay 01 - New Delhi - Agra
Your driver will meet you at your hotel early in the morning for the 4-hour drive to Agra. Youll have plenty of choices available for breakfast, from McDonalds to local eateries. Youll be met in Agra by your guide for your Agra sightseeing tour. First youll visit the Taj Mahal, the primary reason for your Agra visit. This magical monument never fails to dazzle. After the Taj Mahal youll visit the Agra Fort. This is a grand red stone palace built near the Taj Mahal, and was where Shah Jahan, the Emperor who built the Taj Mahal, was held here in captivity by his son Aurangzeb. In the mid-afternoon youll leave Agra for Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri is on the way to Jaipur. This is another grand red stone palace, and was built by Akbar. It was abandoned during his lifetime due to water scarcity.
Youll then drive on to Jaipur, Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 02 - Jaipur Sightseeing and Departure
After breakfast, youll begin your Jaipur tour, starting out with a visit to the Amber Fort, a stunning monument perched on top of a hill. You can choose to walk up to the fort or ride an elephant. One of the many features of the fort is a temple with silver doors. The temple is dedicated to the local goddess.
Next youll go on a sightseeing tour of Jaipur city. On the way, youll stop at Jal Mahal, the water palace, which you can photograph from the roadside. Next is a stop at the front of Hawa Mahal, a monument by which Jaipur has become identified. After lunch youll visit the City Palace, which is a fine example of the mix of Rajput and Mogul architectural styles. A substantial part of this palace is in the private use of the royal family. The Museum of the City Palace houses many interesting artifacts. Visit Jantar Mantar, the celestial observatory, and then the markets of Jaipur, to search for some treasures.
Youll head back to Delhi on the return drive, which takes around 6 hours. You will be dropped to your hotel in Delhi, Delhi Airport or other desired location in Delhi
Inclusions for Agra & Jaipur 02-Days Golden Triangle Tour From New Delhi
- Private Tour
- Accommodation in 04-Star accommodation on single,double or triple sharing basis (If with accommodation option selected)
- Morning Breakfast in the hotel (If with accommodation option selected)
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Professional Local Tour Guide
Exclusions for Agra & Jaipur 02-Days Golden Triangle Tour From New Delhi
- Monument Fees, meals and personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
No charges for Infant (Child age 02 years or below)
Current valid passport required on the day of traveling
You Might Also Like
- Private 7-Night Tour of Agra and Jaipur from Delhi Including Ranthambore Safari
- Independent Day Tour of Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort from Delhi with Private Car
- Full Day Old and New Delhi Capital City Tour Including India Gate, Red Fort and Lotus Temple
- Old Delhi Half-Day Walking Tour with Local Lunch
- Private Rickshaw Tour of Old Delhi
- Heritage Day Tour of Old and New Delhi