Agra Like A Local: Korai Village Day Tour
OverviewExperience the rural part of India in an exceptional local village, Korai Village. It is located close to Agra city and inhabited by the native Kalandhar tribe. This tour will provide you with an opportunity to interact with the villagers and learn more about their unique culture and lifestyle.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Exclusive to Viator
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet your friendly and professional guide at Korai Village that is located close to Agra city and inhabited by the native Kalandhar tribe. Korai Village belongs to a small community of bear tamers as one of their traditions. Two dynamic sisters at the village decided to open up their community to "outsiders" for the advancement and education of their villagers. Take this special opportunity to learn more about the culture and lifestyle of Korai Village and also experience the spirits of those villagers. Visit their huts and see how they cook, where they sleep and how they procure their water. Feel free to try the hand pump yourself. You can also catch a monkey dance or meet the village magician who would love to show you some of his famous tricks.
For every tour you book, 10$ is directly contributed to Korai Village to help them with the welfare and infrastructure of the village.
Inclusions for Agra Like A Local: Korai Village Day Tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Agra Like A Local: Korai Village Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Option for hotel pickup and drop-off in Agra is available with additional charge. Please make selection at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Golden Triangle (Delhi, Agra , Jaipur)
- Private Tour to Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort including Monuments Entry Fees
- India Golden Triangle Tours 6 Day with Private Budget
- Golden Triangle with Mumbai and Goa - 9 Day
- Tajmahal Tour by Train
- Taj Mahal And Agra Fort Private Full Day from Delhi
- Agra City Tour with Taj Mahal Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri Visit
- Agra Private Tour: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah and Fatehpur Sikri