- Our tour guide will come to receive you at your hotel, You will drive to Kinari bazaar by your our rental car or Autoriksa.
- Reach at bizligerh circle, then start walk into the main bazaar.
- Visit butchers street, here you can see fresh pieces of buffalo meat for sale. milk sweets shops, clothes market full of bridal costumes, Jama masjid, Paan stall, Old shops, Havelis with old & beautiful chajjas (Balcones),
- Take a walk into Indian traditional spice market where peoples purchase all kind of fresh spices.
- Visit old Shiva temple 'Mankameshvar temple' enjoy the live worshipping by peoples & their rituals.
- Take a riksha ride to starting point. Get the car & return back to hotel,Tour end.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
As per your time from your hotel, Agra
Departure Details :
Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh, , Traveler pickup is offered, Meeting point, Your hotel or any place in Agra to meet & start walking tour. Or will join in your car., ,
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
This is a walking tour in old bazaar of Agra city, known as a Kinari bazaar. This bazaar belongs to the first capital of Mughal emperor Akber.
It was founded & named as Akbarabad by emperor Akber. Here you can see & enjoy daily life/activity of locals people by shopping of daily needs. Explore old street, old shops, Jama Mosque, Temple, Clothes markets, Spice market & Old havelis etc..
Know More about this tour
Govt. Approved tour guide.
01 return riksha ride.
All personal expenses.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please wear comfortable shoes to walk.
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate