Agra Overnight Tour
OverviewEnjoy the beautiful and smooth drive from Delhi to Agra as you undertake this tour. You start with arriving at Agra, taking a little rest and embarking upon a cultural tour of a lifetime. Start with one of the seven wonders- Taj Mahal and learn about the intriguing history behind this beautiful monument. See the Mughal history unfold in front of your eyes as you visit Fatehpur Sikri and learn a lot more about the regime of one of the most powerful clan of the World.
- Excellent value for money
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi - Agra
Pick up from New Delhi Airport, Railway Station and proceed to Agra. Agra is about 200 kilometers (124 miles) from Delhi. reach Agra by afternoon and check - in to the hotel. In Agra, you will visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Mughul Emperor Shahjahan in 1630. Legend says the tomb was built for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal, who died giving birth to their fourteenth child. The death of Mumtaz left the emperor so heartbroken that his hair is said to have turned grey overnight. Construction of the Taj Mahal began in the same year and was not completed until 1653.
After lunch at a restaurant of your choice in Agra town (lunch at own expense), you will visit the Agra Fort, the Halls of Public and Private Audience and the Tomb of Itmad - ud - Daullah built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father and visiting Fatehpur Sikri-a perfectly preserved red sandstone ghost town which was the estranged capital of mughal emperor Akbar, built in 1569 and deserted when its water supply failed. Arrive Agra & transfer to hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight at the 3-star Howard Plaza hotel or similar.
Day 2: Agra - New Delhi Departure (B)
After breakfast drive to Delhi (Aprox. 4 hrs.). On arrival drop at New Delhi Airport, Railway Station and Tour Ends.
Inclusions for Agra Overnight Tour
• Accommodation for 1 Night in the above mentioned / similar hotels. (Subject to availability)
• Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
• Services of qualified English Speaking Guide for Local Sightseeing tour.
• All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
• Driver Accommodation and Food
• Toll Tax and Parking
• All currently applicable taxes
Exclusions for Agra Overnight Tour
• Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
• Anything not specified in the itinerary.
• Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
• Any flight Charges.
• Unspecified meals etc.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 4 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.