Day 01 - Delhi - Agra
8:00 AM - Pickup from your hotel and drive to Agra city via yamuna expressway almost 3 hours drive.
11:00 AM - Agra
On arrrival, Check-in hotel and After lunch, get ready for Agra Sightseeing inclusive of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh.
1:00 PM - Visit Taj Mahal
Just in time for a great view of the sunrise over the Taj Mahal.
Marvel at the spectacular marble mausoleum from the outside, before looking inside the temple to Mumtaz Mahal, beloved wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
2:30 PM - Agra Fort
Explore the impressive walled exteriors and inner paradise of the Red Fort.
4:30 PM - Time for Shopping
You may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and soft stone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agras major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
5:00 PM - Explore Mehtab Bagh (Sunset Point)
After having lunch, if you want to experience a sunset view of the Taj Mahal, then you can view the Mehtab Bagh.
This park, originally built by Emperor Babur as the last in a series of 11 parks on the Yamunas east bank (long before the Taj was conceived).
Later back to hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 02 - Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Delhi
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and drive to Fatehpur Sikri (40 Kms From Agra).
After Lunch, Drive to Delhi
2:00 PM - Drive to Delhi
After visiting Fatehpur Sikri drive back to Delhi
5:30 PM - Deprature at Airport / Drop to Hotel
After arriving Delhi, our assistance (driver) will drop you at the Hotel or Airport for your onwards journey or flight back to your sweet home.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
8:00 AM (Flexible)
Departure Details :
From your hotel In Delhi / Airport / Train Station
Return Details :
To your hotel in Delhi / Airport In Delhi / Train Station Delhi
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewEnjoy the Mughal Architecture on Overnight Agra tour Taj Mahal also popularly known as the symbol of love made of white marble was built by Emperor Shah Jahan on the bank of river Yamuna in Agra, India. It was made as a memorial for Mumtaj Mahal, Shah Jahan's wife and was named after her name to honor her. Taj Mahal is popular for its beautiful architecture. Because of its immense beauty, it is listed in 7 wonders of the world. It attracts nearly 7 to 8 billion tourists from all over the world yearly. Not only Taj Mahal, but also you can enjoy the real arts and architecture on the walls and ceiling of Agra Fort. The fine works on the white marbles will surely make you lucrative to visit this place again.
Know More about this tour
Day 01 - Delhi - Agra
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle ( Sedan Car for 1 to 3 person, SUV Car for 4 to 5 Person and Tempo Traveler for 6 to 10 Person)
- Any Accommodation
- Monuments Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Taj Mahal Closed on Friday
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
You Might Also Like
- Viator Exclusive: Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour, Dine with a View and Optional Photographer
- Private Tour: Agra and the Taj Mahal Day Trip from Delhi
- Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi
- Private Tour: Kingdom of Dreams Including Zangoora or Jhumroo Bollywood Show with Round-Trip Transfers from Delhi
- Private Day-Trip: Taj Mahal Mathura and Vrindavan from Delhi
- Mathura and Vrindavan with Agra Taj Mahal Full-Day Tour from Delhi
- Taj Mahal and Agra Private Day-Trip from Delhi by Train
- Private Taj Mahal and Agra Full-Day Tour From Delhi