Agra Private Tour Taj Mahal Agra Fort And Fatehpur Sikri From Jaipur
OverviewTaj Mahal in Agra is known as the Seventh Wonder of the World and indeed a place to see the architecture and beauty of India. Agra Fort is one of the finest forts in India and is known for its unique architecture. Fatehpur Sikri is famous for its Biggest Gate that will truly surprise you how people in the old days managed to built such an amazing building. During the tour you will understand the history and design of the monuments in details and it would be a unforgettable experience in Agra for you.
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Seasonal Offer
- Special Offer
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your centrally located hotel in Jaipur at 6 AM and drive towards Agra (approx. 4hours). Visit the Taj Mahal with your private tour guide who will show you the Taj in depth and explain the history in detail. After 2 hours visit of Taj proceed to Agra Fort, a great example of the beauty and luxurious life of the Kings in the old times. Next stop is Fatehpur Sikri, the Biggest Gate of the World. By the end of the day, we will get ready to go back to Jaipur and drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends with some wonderful memories of Agra!
Inclusions for Agra Private Tour Taj Mahal Agra Fort And Fatehpur Sikri From Jaipur
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Driver/Local guide
- Round-trip private transfer by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Agra Private Tour Taj Mahal Agra Fort And Fatehpur Sikri From Jaipur
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Monument entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A small amount of walking is involved
Minimum age is 5 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.