Agra Sunrise And Sunset Tour - Delhi
OverviewSee the highlights of Agra on a private full-day tour with your own private guide. See two UNESCO World Heritage Sites the Taj Mahal, and Agra Fort, and have time for afternoon shopping. You'll go to the Taj Mahal twice for both the sunrise and sunset for a memorable experience of India's most famous site. private guide and vehicle, and transfers.
Know More about this tour6:00 AM- Pickup from hotel / Agra Cantt Station
Pickup from in the hotel, Agra and Procced to Full Day Sightseeing inclusive of :
Taj Mahal - Its one of the Wonders of the World and a UNESCOs world heritage site. A maselouem commissioned by Mughal emperor Shaahjahan, in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Agra Fort - The Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a prominent tourist site after Taj Mahal.
Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) - Tomb of I'timd-ud-Daulah is located in Agra and often reffered a Baby Taj or jewel Box. Its a Tomb commissioned by a Mughal empress for her Father.
Mehtab Bagh - Mehtab Bagh lies opposite to Taj Mahal, on the other bank of the river Yamuna. Its a photographers paradise to capture one of the best view of Taj Mahal.
In the Evening you will be dropped at your hotel with the cherishing memories of Agra Local Sightseeing Tour.
Inclusions for Agra Sunrise And Sunset Tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Agra Sunrise And Sunset Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.