Agra, Taj Mahal And Fatehpur Sikri Day Trip From Delhi
OverviewExperience the grandeur of India on a private tour to the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, the winding backstreet of Agra and the Fatehpur Sikri. Accompanied by your own private English Speaking with air-conditioned vehicle.Our Driver will Pick you up from your Hotel in Delhi at 6am to travel to Fatehpur Sakri and Taj Mahl Agra from Delhi.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMorning at 6 Am you will start you tour from Delhi to Fatehpur Sakri it will take you 4 Hrs on arrival you will visit Fatehpur Sikri, (40 kilometers) from Agra. This magnificent ghost city was built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and became the capital of Mughal India for 15 years before it was abandoned due to scarcity of water. Jama Masjid, the 54-meter-high Victory Gate (Buland Darwaza), the white marble tomb of Shikh Salim Chrishti as well as many palaces and pavilions that blend elements of Hindu, Islamic and Persian architecture.
Later you will drive to Agra to Visit Agra Fort. Your Agra guide will meet you at the monument to show you around.
Emperor Shah Jahan, who built the Taj Mahal in memory of his wife, was imprisoned in the Agra Fort by his son Aurangzeb. From the fort he was able to see the Taj Mahal the mausoleum of his wife, Mumtaz. The fort is home to a number of beautiful mosques, such as Nagina Masjid, Meena Masjid, Sheesh Mahal, Khas Mahal, After fort you have lunch.
Later you will go to visit Taj Mahal at Sunset That is the best time to see Taj Mahl. Marvel at the spectacular Taj Mahal as the sunset in the background. Take your time to admire this majestic place, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most famous and beautiful buildings in the world.Later drive back to Delhi for your Stay.
Inclusions for Agra, Taj Mahal And Fatehpur Sikri Day Trip From Delhi
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- English-speaking driver
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Agra, Taj Mahal And Fatehpur Sikri Day Trip From Delhi
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A maximum of 3 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar from Delhi
- 2-Day Private Tour of Jaipur from Delhi by Train
- 6-Night Private Himachal Pradesh Tour from New Delhi
- 2-Day Private Train Tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- 4-Hour Old Delhi Food Tour
- Taj Tigers and Majestic Forts Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Royal Rajasthan Retreat: Private Luxury Tour from Delhi