Agra Taj Mahal At Sunrise Day Tour From Delhi
OverviewExperience some of India’s most beautiful sights on this 14-hour private day trip to Agra, including transport from Delhi. With an early morning pickup, make it to the Taj Mahal in time to take in stunning views of the majestic palace at sunrise. Tour the grounds with your private guide, and enjoy breakfast at a nearby hotel. Then, stop by Agra Fort before doing some souvenir shopping in the city (own expense).
- 14-hour private day trip to Agra from Delhi
- Marvel at the sights of the Taj Mahal at sunrise on a guided tour
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at a prominent hotel
- Visit Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Choose your group size between one and four or more people (prices vary)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- This tour isn’t wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tour
Get ready for an extremely early takeoff time for this 14-hour private tour to Agra from Delhi. Be picked up at 2:30am from your hotel or the airport — it’s your choice. Sit back in your private vehicle, and relax.
The ride from Delhi to Agra takes about three hours.
Once you arrive in Agra, you’re in for a treat. Your first stop is at the Taj Mahal, and you'll be just in time for sunrise. See just how stunning the majestic palace looks under the beautiful rising sun before you head out with your guide on a tour of the grounds.
Take a break at nearby hotel where breakfast is served for you and your private group.
Next up is the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Agra Fort. Admire the red sandstone the fort’s made out of as your guide fills you in on the history of the Mughal Dynasty’s former imperial residence. Your last excursion in the city includes free time to shop for souvenirs (own expense). Agra is well known for its intricate handicrafts and embroidery work.
Explore the area, and sit down for lunch at a local restaurant (own expense).
At about 2pm, hop back into your vehicle for the 3-hour ride to Delhi. Your guide drops you off at your hotel at about 5pm.
Inclusions for Agra Taj Mahal At Sunrise Day Tour From Delhi
1. Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
2. Buffet breakfast at a hotel
3. Professional guide
4. Entrance fees
5. Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Agra Taj Mahal At Sunrise Day Tour From Delhi
2. Gratuities (optional)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 7-Night Tour of Agra and Jaipur from Delhi Including Ranthambore Safari
- Independent Day Tour of Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort from Delhi with Private Car
- Full Day Old and New Delhi Capital City Tour Including India Gate, Red Fort and Lotus Temple
- Old Delhi Half-Day Walking Tour with Local Lunch
- Private Rickshaw Tour of Old Delhi
- Heritage Day Tour of Old and New Delhi
- Private Tour: Same Day Trip to Agra Including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah From New Delhi
- 1-Day Golden Triangle Tour by Car Agra and Jaipur from Delhi