Agra Taj Mahal Tour In Same Day Returns
OverviewTaj Mahal is beautiful from every corner, but there are four points from where the beauty of this monument speaks for itself. These are the nearby points, residing within the Taj premise. Explore the marble mausoleum built by Shah Jahan following the death of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Visit the Taj Mahal. Your program also includes visits to the Agra Fort, Baby Taj and Sunset Point.
Know More about this tour
09:50 AM - Arrival Agra
You will be picked up from Agra Cantt Railway Station.
On your arrival in Agra you will be assisted by your tour guide and driver as they will be waiting outside the main gate with a digital pla card in your name.
10:30 AM - Taj Mahal
You tour will start with the highlight of India, the magnificent TAJMAHAL , and experience the solemn romance that impregnates the entire ambience near the grand Taj located on a red sandstone platform.
12:00 PM- Lunch
the time when you will be ready for lunch at a place of your choice(to be paid directly).
01:30 Pm- Agra Fort
You will carry on with your next stop , the famous & the impressive red sandstone Agra Fort built by Akbar the most illustrious ruler of the Mughal dynasty - in 1565 A.D. It was subsequently embellished with beautiful palaces, mosque and gardens by his successors. Replete with priceless examples of craftsmanship from the Mughal era, these include the exquisite Moti Masjid or Pearl Mosque, the Diwan-i-Khas, the Diwan-i-Am, Jahangir Mahal and Shish Mahal.
02:30 PM - Mahtab Bagh Sunset Point
This is an optional site to visit, if you are in hurry you can skip it. Exploring the back side of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna during the time of sunset.
4:30 Pm- Visit Local Market
You are done with your sightseeing of Agra and now you can explore the markets , other tax free handicrafts of Agra to kill the time.
5:00 PM - Departure at Agra Cantt Station (Gatimaan Exppress)
You will start your drive to Agra Cantt Railway station to board the Gatiman Express again.
After this transfer at the Agra Cantt Railway station our services comes to an end.
Inclusions for Agra Taj Mahal Tour In Same Day Returns
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Sightseeing in Agra by private vehicle
Exclusions for Agra Taj Mahal Tour In Same Day Returns
- Entrance fees
- Train fare
- Delhi Transfers
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
1-3 Person Sightseeing by Sedan Car ( Swift dzire / Tata Indigo / Zest or Etios) Subject To Availability
4-6 Person Sightseeing by SUV Car ( Toyota innova / Renault Lodgy / Toyota Innova Crysta )Subject To Availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- A Walk Through Time: Touring Old Agra
- Agra Beyond Taj: A Half-Day Tour of Kachhpura Village
- Tour of Agra and its Pigeon Keepers
- Private Yoga Session Facing Taj Mahal
- The Fort of Victory: Fatehpur Sikri
- Excursion to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary from Agra
- Trip to Mathura and Vrindavan from Agra
- Romantic Mohabbat the Taj Show with a lavish dinner