Agra To Jaipur By Private Vehicle Including Visit To Famous Fatehpur Sikri
OverviewYou will be picked up from your hotel in central Agra and driven to the city of Jaipur. En-route stop at the famous, yet abandoned sixteenth century project by Emperor Akbar, his city of Fatehpur Sikri. Highlights Private chauffeur driven vehicle Fatehpur Sikri visit enroute Local English Speaking Guide
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel in Agra by a chauffeur-driven, air-conditioned, private car for your journey to Jaipur. The capital of the State of Rajasthan, Jaipur is nicknamed the Pink City.
Enroute stop and visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Fatehpur Sikri. This abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri was once ruled by Emperor Akbar. It was built in the sixteenth century to commemorate the birth of his son. This deserted town is remarkably well preserved and presents a perfect synthesis of Muslim, Hindu and Jain architecture. The sculptured columns bear mute testimony to his gallant experiment to unite Hindus and Muslims.
Inclusions for Agra To Jaipur By Private Vehicle Including Visit To Famous Fatehpur Sikri
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking guide in Fatehpur Sikri
- All toll & taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel / airport pickup and drop-off within the city Agra / Jaipur city hotel
- One-way private transfer
- Entrance Fee of Fatehpur Sikri
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
Exclusions for Agra To Jaipur By Private Vehicle Including Visit To Famous Fatehpur Sikri
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified in inclusion
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Including transfer of baggage by the same vehicle (1 piece per person)
Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Trip : Agra Full-day Tour With Taj Mahal , Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Custom Excursion Tour to Fatehpur Sikri from Agra with Guide
- Taj Mahal and More - Full Day Tour of Agra
- Taj Mahal and Agra Street Food Experience
- Stones Set in History: A Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- A Walk Through Time: Touring Old Agra
- Agra Beyond Taj: A Half-Day Tour of Kachhpura Village
- Tour of Agra and its Pigeon Keepers