Agra To Jaipur By Private Vehicle Including Visit To Fatehpur Sikri And Lunch
OverviewYou will be picked up from your hotel in central Agra and driven to the city of Jaipur. En-route stop at the famous, yet abandoned sixteenth century project by Emperor Akbar, his city of Fatehpur Sikri. Lunch will be included. Highlights Private chauffeur driven vehicle Lunch at local restaurant Fatehpur Sikri visit en-route
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel in Agra by a chauffeur-driven, air-conditioned, private car for your journey to Jaipur. The capital of the State of Rajasthan, Jaipur is nicknamed the Pink City.
En-route stop and visit the 16th century abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri, once ruled by Emperor Akbar. It was built to commemorate the birth of his son. This deserted town is remarkably well preserved and presents a perfect synthesis of Muslim, Hindu and Jain architecture. The sculptured columns bear mute testimony to his gallant experiment to unite Hindus and Muslims. Lunch is included at a local restaurant. After lunch, continue your journey to Jaipur where upon arrival, you will be taken to your hotel.
Inclusions for Agra To Jaipur By Private Vehicle Including Visit To Fatehpur Sikri And Lunch
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking guide in Fatehpur Sikri
- Lunch in local restaurant near Fatehpur Sikri (Beverages Excluded)
- All toll & taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Pick-up Agra and drop-off Jaipur, city hotels
- Entrance Fee at Fatehpur Sikri
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
Exclusions for Agra To Jaipur By Private Vehicle Including Visit To Fatehpur Sikri And Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified in inclusion
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Including transfer of baggage by the same vehicle (1 piece per person)
Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- A Walk Through Time: Touring Old Agra
- Agra Beyond Taj: A Half-Day Tour of Kachhpura Village
- Tour of Agra and its Pigeon Keepers
- Private Yoga Session Facing Taj Mahal
- The Fort of Victory: Fatehpur Sikri
- Excursion to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary from Agra
- Trip to Mathura and Vrindavan from Agra
- Romantic Mohabbat the Taj Show with a lavish dinner