Agra To Ranthambhore By Private Vehicle Including Visit To Fatehpur Sikri
OverviewYou will be picked up from your hotel in central Agra and driven to Ranthambhore, Indias National Park where you can see the elusive Bengal Tiger. En-route stop at the famous, yet abandoned sixteenth century project by Emperor Akbar, his city of Fatehpur Sikri. Highlights Private chauffeur driven vehicle Fatehpur Sikri visit en-route Local English Speaking Guide
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel in Agra by a chauffeur-driven, air-conditioned, private car for your journey to Ranthambhore. Ranthambhore is one of the few preserves, where the nocturnal camera-shy tigers may be seen in daylight. En-route stop and visit the 16th century abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri, once ruled by Emperor Akbar. It was built to commemorate the birth of his son. This deserted town is remarkably well preserved and presents a perfect synthesis of Muslim, Hindu and Jain architecture. The sculptured columns bear mute testimony to his gallant experiment to unite Hindus and Muslims. After, continue your journey to Ranthambhore where upon arrival, you will be taken to your hotel.
Inclusions for Agra To Ranthambhore By Private Vehicle Including Visit To Fatehpur Sikri
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking guide in Fatehpur Sikri
- All toll & taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel / airport pickup and drop-off within the city Agra / Ranthambhore
- One-way private transfer
- Entrance Fee of Fatehpur Sikri
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
Exclusions for Agra To Ranthambhore By Private Vehicle Including Visit To Fatehpur Sikri
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified in inclusion
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Including transfer of baggage by the same vehicle (1 piece per person)
Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
Ranthambhore National Park closed between July 01 to September 30.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Trip : Agra Full-day Tour With Taj Mahal , Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Custom Excursion Tour to Fatehpur Sikri from Agra with Guide
- Taj Mahal and More - Full Day Tour of Agra
- Taj Mahal and Agra Street Food Experience
- Stones Set in History: A Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- A Walk Through Time: Touring Old Agra
- Agra Beyond Taj: A Half-Day Tour of Kachhpura Village
- Tour of Agra and its Pigeon Keepers