Agricultural Tour In Hoi AnWrite a Review
From USD 89
OverviewExperience life as a farmer in a small Vietnamese village and work the fields like a traditional farmer. This will be one of the highlights of your stay in Vietnam.
- Lunch included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourOur guide will meet you at your hotel lobby, We then ride a bicycle to a charming local village on the edge of Hoi An which is known for its herbs. There you can get the wonderful farming life scenery with all the local farmers working hard on their crops.
We continue to Cam Thanh village, which is about 7 hectares in size and during the Vietnamese war, was a shelter for local people and soldiers. Cycling along the way we see the rice paddy and corn fields, the forest of nipas, the lake shrimp and a crab farm.
We then visit a local family and you get to experience a day living and working alongside a local farmer. This is a great way to discover what life would be like in the area and working in the fields. The local guys help you get to know the process in working in the paddy fields, planting the rice, irrigation and harvesting techniques. You will also have the opportunity to ride a buffalo.
Have a lunch with the local family. All of these farming activities make up a unique and special tour that will be an unforgettable experience on your trip to Vietnam.
We then return to the hotel by bike.
Inclusions for Agricultural Tour In Hoi An
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- All activities
Exclusions for Agricultural Tour In Hoi An
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.