- Guide welcome at the hotel lobby.
- Then ride a bicycle to Tra Que herb village - a little charming village lies on the edge of Hoi An. It is named after a type of sweetly scented vegetable. There you can indulge in the wonderful farming life scenery with plenty of vegetables and local farmers working hard on their own garden.
- Then, continue to Cam Thanh village, about 7 hectares in size, used to be a shelter for local people and soldiers during Vietnamese war.
- On the way cycling through the rice paddies, nipa palm forest, shrimp lakes and crab farms, you can capture the charming peaceful scenery at your own pace. The local guys help you get to know the water rice plantation process on the paddy fields. You will get the first hand-on experience by plowing, seedlings, and watering in traditional way.
- Have a lunch at a local family. All of these farming activities create an exotic tour that leaves unforgettable moments for your stay in Hoian, Vietnam.
- Back to hotel by bike. End of the tour.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: Flexible
Departure Time :
8:00 Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Experience life as a farmer in a small Vietnamese village and work on the fields like a traditional farmer. This will be the highlights of your stay in Vietnam. Get engaged in popular villages for its significant feature like Tra Que village as a supply of vegetables for Hoi An, and Cam Thanh village as a shelter for residents and soldiers in the war time. The tour perfectly fits nature lovers and outdoor active travelers.
- Lunch included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
- Hotel pick-up and return by bicycle
- Bottled water, Entrance fees, Lunch
- English speaking guide (other language available on request with surcharge)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required