OverviewSkydive Airlie Beach tandem jump is not to be missed during a visit to the Whitsundays. With such stunning views over tropical islands and coastline it has to be one of the most spectacular locations in the world to experience the exhilarating feelings of freefall.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourSkydive Airlie Beach is in the heart of Queensland's most popular tourism spot, the Whitsunday Islands. Just minutes from the beautiful town of Airlie Beach, you are provided free return transfers to your accommodation. Skydive Airlie Beach as you jump from the incredible altitude of up to 14,000 feet directly over the crystal clear waters and sparkling white sands of the Whitsundays.
Experience the ultimate thrill of freefall at over 220 km/hr for up to an insane 60-seconds before you begin your slow descent floating under the canopy for approximately 5-7 minutes soaking up the breath-taking views.
Skydive Airlie Beach and experience sensational coastal views, Whitsunday Islands, and lush forest and ocean! Whitsunday's only beach skydive. Who thought skydiving in Airlie Beach could be this incredible?
Your skydive includes free return transfers from Airlie Beach, professional training and instructions, 20-minute scenic flight over the Whitsundays, 60 seconds of freefall during this experience of a lifetime!
Skydive Airlie Beach's very experienced crew are there to make sure you have a enjoyable skydive. Most of their crew are current or ex-world and Australian Champions some of them having gold medals. They all have between 5,000 and 12,000 skydives each and have been part of the sport for more than 20 years.
Inclusions for Airlie Beach Tandem Skydive
- Qualified jumper
- Professional training from highly trained tandem masters
- Commemorative skydive certificate
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Airlie Beach Tandem Skydive
- Australian Parachuting Levy and Admin fee (payable direct) AUD35.00
- Gratuities (optional)
- Video photo packages (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum weight over 253 pounds (110 kgs) on application
Surcharge will apply to persons 209 pounds (95kgs) and over
Minimum age 12 years is subject to approval, if under 18 years, a written parental/guarding consent will be required
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Please wear comfy clothes and enclosed running shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.