Ait Ben Haddou And Ouarzazate Private Guided Day Trip From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewExperience magnificent mountain and desert landscapes on your journey from Marrakech into the desert. Visit the famous "Hollywood of Morocco", Ait Ben Haddou and the kasbahs of Ouarzazate. This is the perfect private excursion for everybody who wants to see the many different landscapes of Morocco in one day.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourThis memorable trip starts with a pickup from your area hotel at 7:00am, then a scenic drive from Marrakech over the highest (2,260m) mountain pass of North Africa, Tizi-N-Tichka, where you can spot the traditional Berber villages with the inhabitants working and chatting at the roadside.
Shortly before the desert capital Ouarzazate, you'll have the opportunity to visit the famous Kasbah At Ben Haddou, the fortified clay city with its numerous ksars and kasbahs. Several famous movies such as Gladiator, Kingdom of Heaven, Prince of Persia and, most recently, Game of Thrones have been shot. This wonderfuly photogenic city is also listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After your lunch break in a typical At Ben Haddou or Ouarzazate restaurant, at your own expense, you can visit the old kasbah of Ouarzazate, Taourirt, or have a look at the movie museum just on the other side of the road.
Return travel to Marrakech in the afternoon and be dropped-off at your hotel or riad.
Inclusions for Ait Ben Haddou And Ouarzazate Private Guided Day Trip From Marrakech
- Transport by private vehicle including fuel
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Ait Ben Haddou And Ouarzazate Private Guided Day Trip From Marrakech
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.