Ait Benhaddou Day Trip From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewSpend a day outside Marrakech. Enjoy the peaks of High Atlas Mountains. See Authentic Berber Villages. Enjoy the best natural Studio. Smell the breeze of clay walls and fresh air. Have a delicious and tasty Moroccan food and make the best of your stay while in Morocco.
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Start your day early in the morning, where you will be picked up from your hotel at 7am to depart from Marrakech to the High Atlas mountains, passing a small Berber village and the cool of Tizin Tishka, which stands at 2260 meters. Here, you can see incredible variegated colors in the rock and also a grand view of the mountains.
Continuing on the road, visit the Kasbah of Telouat, an old castle where the Glaui Pacha lived. Then stop midday for a nice lunch. Afterwards, go to the second Valley of Ounila to reach the Kasbah of Ait Bin Haddou, which has since 1987 been classified as a UNESCO world heritage site, where you can still find some families living in (although you wont actually be able to join the families).
You may find it familiar: it was a chosen shooting site for the films Gladiator, Lawrence of Arabia, and the Prince of Persia! 29 km from Ourzazate is a cinema studio where several films are shot. Once you finish up snapping shots of Ouarzazate, wrap up your day and head back to Marrakech.
Inclusions for Ait Benhaddou Day Trip From Marrakech
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Ait Benhaddou Day Trip From Marrakech
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ait Benhaddou and Ouarzazate Day Trip through the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech
- Three Valleys, Lake of Takerkoust Asni and Ourika Valley Day Trip from Marrakech
- Full-Day Private Tour to the Waterfall of Ourika Valley from Marrakech
- 3-Day Private Tour to Erg Chebbi Dunes, Atlas Mountains and Todra Gorges from Marrakech
- Private Day Trip: Atlas Mountains, Ourika Valley, Berber Village, Waterfall, Takerkoust Lake from Marrakech
- Camel Ride in the Palm Grove of Marrakech
- Atlantic Coast Excursion to Essaouira from Marrakech
- Private Excursion to Ouarzazate from Marrakech