Akiyoshidai Lime Stone Caves - Hiroshima
OverviewIf you are looking for a day trip for your family, then I have a deal for you. The Akiyoshi-do Cavern is the Orient's largest limestone cave, located about 100 meters underground and 1000 meters long. It is located approximately 2 in half hours from Hiroshima train station. There are a lot of little shops to buy souvenirs and restaurants near the entrance of the cave. Book now!
Know More about this tourEveryone will meet me at the Hiroshima Train Station, and from there we will head to the Akiyoshidai Lime Stone Caves. When everyone gets to the entrance of the Akiyoshidai caves, everyone will be given a timeline to follow and return to the entrance of the cave. Once the cave trip is complete, everyone will meet for lunch at a restaurant near the caves. From there they are given some extra time to walk around and buy souvenirs for their families. Once that is finished, the group will meet at the van or bus depending on the size of the group.As a side trip, we will stop by the Iwakuni Kintai Kyo Bridge so everyone can take pictures.
Inclusions for Akiyoshidai Lime Stone Caves
- The cost of transportation to and from Hiroshima Train Station
- Guide fee
Exclusions for Akiyoshidai Lime Stone Caves
- Entrance Fee to the caves
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hiroshima and Miyajima One Day Self-Guided Tour
- Hiroshima, Miyajima and Iwakuni Two Day Self-Guided Tour
- PRIVATE CHUFFEUR SERVICE
- Climbing mountain-Misen in Miyajima with a Guide
- Central Hiroshima, Iwakuni, and Yakiniku or Sushi (Local Food) Tour
- Shared Arrival Transfer : Hiroshima Airport to Hiroshima City
- Shared Departure Transfer : Hiroshima City to Hiroshima Airport