Al Ain City Sightseeing Tour - Dubai
OverviewSet among lush greenery and oases, Al in is reckoned as the “Garden City of the Gulf”. Also deemed as the emirate’s heritage heartland, it is the birthplace of Shiekh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the father of UAE and the first president of the UAE. Watch to your delight as we unfold before you the beauty of this oasis city through our city tour.
- Discover the biggest and first Oasis in UAE in 08 Hours day tour.
- Explore the history of Al Ain Oasis where the beginning of UAE families.
- Fasten your seat belt and drive to the top of Jebel Hafeet.
- Enjoy the sky view from the top of Jebel Hafeet
- A great experience by visiting the Camel Market.
- Visit Al Jahili port & Hili Archaeologist sities.
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up from your selected hotel or location by Oceanair Travels tour guide who will lead you to the private AC minivan drive from Dubai to Al Ain Oasis for around an hour
First we will be visiting the once a political and social hub, the Al Ain Palace Museum. Next will be a stopover at the Al Ain Oasis, known for its ancient underground irrigation, the “Falaj”.
We continue to discover the city’s unique heritage as we look around the Al Ain National Museum. We will then drive towards the towering rocky mountain of Jebel Hafeet, the Emirates second highest peak and stands guard over Al Ain. For chance to up close camels, we stop by the Camel Market, the last souk of its kind in the UAE, before halting for a lunch " optional".
From there our journey takes us to the picturesque Al Jahili Fort, one of UAE’s most historic buildings, being the former main site of the Omani Trucial Scouts who protected the mountain passes and kept peace between the tribes. On our way back to Dubai, we will drop by the Hili Archaeological Garden, a public garden and archaeological site of the remnants of a Bronze Age settlement.
After the completion of your tour enjoy the ride back to your selected hotel/ location.
Inclusions for Al Ain City Sightseeing Tour
- Pickup and drop off to the selected hotel/ location.
- Clean and air-conditioned luxurious vehicle.
- Professional licensed tour guide of your selected language.
- Cold mineral water.
Exclusions for Al Ain City Sightseeing Tour
- Any other expenses not mentioned above.
- Tipping kitty
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.