OverviewSpend a day in Al Ain on a trip from Dubai. Visit the Al Ain Museum, stop off at hot water springs, go to the top of Jebel Hafeet, explore the camel market, spend time at the Al Ain Conservation Zoo, and dine on a buffet lunch at the Al Ain Hilton.
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourVisit the beautiful garden city of Al Ain, the greenest of all the Emirates, on a full-day tour from Dubai.
Begin with a visit to the Al Ain Museum with its extensive archaeological collection, including some spectacular second millennium gold pendants. It also houses a reconstruction of the Grand Hili tomb with its rock engravings.
Next, go to the top of Jebel Hafeet, UAE's highest peak, giving you stunning views of the desert. At the foot of Jebel Hafeet are hot water springs, ideal for bathing tired feet in steaming therapeutic waters.
Then stop at the largest camel market in the UAE, recently renovated to entertain guests all the more. Depending on the time of year, you may see baby camels.
Move on to Al Ain Conservation Zoo, which houses some the world's last remaining white lions and tigers. You will have the chance to get up close to the animals while strolling through the wonderful gardens and enclosures. Your trip will also include a buffet lunch at the Al Ain Hilton.
Inclusions for Al Ain Garden City Tour From Dubai
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Buffet lunch
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Al Ain Garden City Tour From Dubai
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.