Al Ain Tour From Abu Dhabi
OverviewVisit Al Ain formally known as the Garden City. See Al Ain National Museum, Sheikh Zayed Palace, lunch in town, camel race track and much more.
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the UAE, a corner of the world that encompasses old culture and tradition within the city's daily life till present day. It is in this beautiful oasis that you will be able to experience the desert life in all its glory. Embrace all the rich culture that this city has to offer by joining our Gray line excursion which will take you to the Al Ain National Museum as well as the Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum. Learn more about ancient Emirati customs and traditions as you later visit the camel race track and the livestock market. The wealth of culture to be found in this formerly vital desert trading center includes bazaars that date back to the 18th century, where you can watch the heated bargaining and debates at the camel market. Following this, we will head to Jebel Hafeet, a great mountain overlooking the incredible beauty of Al Ain city. We will explore the Hot Springs situated at the foot of the mountain, which are abundantly found throughout the region, and from which the water is said to have a mysterious, magical healing power. To end the tour, we will have lunch in a luxurious hotel where you will be able to sample local dishes from the region before heading back to Abu Dhabi.
Inclusions for Al Ain Tour From Abu Dhabi
- Transportation with Driver guide English
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch in a luxurious hotel with soft drinks
Exclusions for Al Ain Tour From Abu Dhabi
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Al Ain Museum is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 09h00 till 19h30 & on Fridays from 1500 till 19h30 & it is closed on Mondays
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Abu Dhabi Desert Tour with Camel Ride, Sand Boarding, and BBQ Dinner
- Island Beach Getaway
- LOUVRE Abu Dhabi Ticket with Luxurious Transportation
- Golden Cappuccino at Le Caf in Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi
- All-Inclusive Desert Safari Abu Dhabi City Tour and Dhow Cruise Along the Marina
- Abu Dhabi 6-Hour Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner
- Seafood Dining Experience at Flooka Restaurant
- Traditional Dining Experience at Al Arish Restaurant