OverviewVisit Al Ain formally known as the Garden City. See Al Ain National Museum, Sheikh Zayed Palace, lunch in town, camel race track and much more.
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourAl Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs is perhaps the most traditional of the main cities in the UAE and it is here that the desert life is best demonstrated. A true series of oases, there is evidence that habitation in this glorious corner of the world has continued for millennia. A visit to the Al Ain National Museum and Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum is a must, as is a trip to the camel race track and the livestock market. The wealth of culture to be found in this formerly vital desert trading centre includes bazaars that date back to the 18th century. You can watch the bargaining at the camel market. Following this, we will head to Jebel Hafeet, the great mountain that enjoys a remarkable location that overlooks the beauty of Al Ain city. We will also visit the Hot Springs situated at the foot of the mountain to explore that healing water is found abundantly in this area, subsequent to this very amazing tour, we will have lunch in a hotel. After which we head back to Abu Dhabi.
Inclusions for Al Ain Tour From Abu Dhabi
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Entrance Fee
- Professional Guide
- Buffet lunch
Exclusions for Al Ain Tour From Abu Dhabi
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Al Ain Museum is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 09h00 till 19h30 & on Fridays from 1500 till 19h30 & it is closed on Mondays
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.