Al Tannoura Egyptian Dance Heritage Show At Wekalet El Ghouri - Cairo
OverviewWekalet El Ghouri is an architecturally stunning arts center in the El Azhar area in Central Cairo operating under the Ministry of Culture and Cultural Development Fund. This arts center is the home of the Al Tannoura dance show.the Al Tannoura show. it has become a hot stop for organizing cultural events. The most popular being the bi-weekly El Tannoura dance performance. the show is available only on Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tourThe Al Tannoura show. it has become a hot stop for organizing cultural events. The most popular being the bi-weekly El Tannoura dance performance. the show is available only on Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday , we will Pick you up from your Hotel in Cairo at 18:00 pm and transfer to El MoaezStreet the Show will start at 19:00 pm until 20:00 pm after the show finish transfer back to your hotel
The dance performance is similar to the more commonly known whirling dervishes. However, this version of the indigenous dance incorporates instruments and other additional elements. At 8:00pm, you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the Al Tannoura show.
Inclusions for Al Tannoura Egyptian Dance Heritage Show At Wekalet El Ghouri
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Al Tannoura Egyptian Dance Heritage Show At Wekalet El Ghouri
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip