Al Tannoura Egyptian Heritage Dance Troupe Cairo
OverviewEnjoy amazing whirling dervishes of al tannoura egyptian heritage dance troupe Cairo in Wekalet El Ghoury with Memphis tours. Wekalet El Ghoury is an architecturally stunning arts center in El Azhar area in Central Cairo.
- Enjoy amazing whirling dervishes of al tannoura egyptian heritage dance troupe Cairo
Know More about this tour
Tour representative will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to attend the Tannoura show which takes place at Wekalet El Ghoury built in 1504 A.D during the reign of Mamelukes. Tannoura show is the most amazing Egyptian Folk musical nights, it's performed by ‘El Tanoura Troupe for the Cultural Heritage’; which has given varied performances in over 30 countries. At the beginning , Selections of Folkloric music will be played by local Egyptian musicians, previewing The Egypt’s musical heritage. Then comes The Tanoura Dance show and lastly they end it with a very special spiritual Whirling Dervish (Darawish) performing. After the Show ends, you will be transferred to your hotel .
Inclusions for Al Tannoura Egyptian Heritage Dance Troupe Cairo
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- English-speaking escorted representative.
- Entrance fees to the show.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge.
Exclusions for Al Tannoura Egyptian Heritage Dance Troupe Cairo
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Tipping to guides and driver
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best of Cairo:The Pyramids to the Egyptian Museum and Bazzar
- Pharaonic Village and Khan El-Khalili Bazaar Day Tour
- 1.5-Hour Quad Bike Tour around the Giza Pyramids from Cairo
- 4-Night Nile Cruise including Flights from Cairo
- Half-Day Private Guided Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx from Cairo
- Cairo 10-Night Private Tour to Alexandria and Aswan Including Nile Cruise