Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary Walking Tour And Wildlife Encounter - Ketchikan
OverviewExplore the dramatic wilderness of the Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary on this 2.5-hour small-group walking tour. Learn about the local ecosystem and the wildlife it supports from a knowledgeable and friendly guide. Walk through a beautiful mountain forest, home to bears, bald eagles and deer. Learn about the dynamic nature and abundant wildlife of a scenic marine estuary. Youll have plenty of great photo opportunities and to learn about totem pole carving at a historic sawmill.
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary Walking Tour And Wildlife Encounter
- Naturalist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary Walking Tour And Wildlife Encounter
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.