Albania 2 Days Private Tour From Dubrovnik
OverviewReveal the heart of Balkans region with this exciting adventure which will take you through Albania and Montenegro. If you think you have seen everything Europe has to offer, think again, because this destination situated on the western coast of Balkan peninsula is the last secret waiting for you to discover it. This intriguing 2 days trip from Dubrovnik will give you an opportunity to see the best of Montenegro, like fortified towns of Budva, Kotor and St. Stefan, and to learn about unknown country of Albania. In the medieval town of Kruja, we will visit the castle situated on prominent strategic point. We will visit Albanian capital city Tirana, city of Shkodra where we will spend a night at a hotel. On the way back along the Montenegrin coastline, short visits to Budva and Kotor are planned.
Know More about this tour
Leaving from Dubrovnik after your driver picks you up at you hotel, we will drive through the northern Montenegro into northern Albania, where our first sightseeing point is Krujë. A small town full of wooden houses, stone fortresses and an interesting mosque, Krujë is a symbol of the rich and diverse Albanian culture. We will visit the castle of Krujë, which held a strategic military position for Albanian resistance against the Turks in the fifteenth century. After a visit of the old town, we will enjoy an exclusive lunch in a traditional Albanian restaurant. Afterwards, a 2h visit to Albanian capital Tirana is planned. The next destination is Schkodra, but along the route we will stop to see some of the 20th century bunkers that were designed by the Communist dictator Enver Hoxha to fit only one soldier at a time. Located on the large lake of the same name, and forming a border with Montenegro, Schkodra is one of the oldest and most important cities in Albanian history, as well as a main commercial city in the modern economy. Here you will witness a true blend of Eastern and Western culture and architecture from every period of Albanian history. Your guide will take you to enjoy the most beautiful panorama view of the city from Castle Rozafa, on the nearby mountainside. Overnight is planned at a hotel in Shkodra. The tour returns along the Adriatic coast, and as we pass again through Montenegro you will have a chance to visit both Budva and Kotor, two magnificent old towns with a completely different cultural background from Albania.
Upon arrival to Dubrovnik, your driver will take you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Albania 2 Days Private Tour From Dubrovnik
- English speaking driver/guide (additional languages available on request)
- Transfer by fully air-conditioned comfortable touristic vehicle/fuel for 2 days
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- Entrance fees and visit to Kruje castle, lunch in a traditional Albanian restaurant, visit to Tirana museum/tower and Rozafa fortress
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast in hotel in Shkodra
- Lunch in Montenegro (Budva or Kotor)
Exclusions for Albania 2 Days Private Tour From Dubrovnik
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other than specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Transportation method: VW Sharan for 1 4 person, Opel Vivaro van for 5 8 person, MB Sprinter minibus for 9 19 person
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Dubrovnik, Orebic or Korcula Town Hotels to Dubrovnik Airport
- Taste of Dalmatia Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Croatia Elafiti Islands Cruise from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Old Town Walking Tour
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Dubrovnik Airport to Dubrovnik, Cavtat, Orebic and Korcula Town Hotels
- Private Departure Transfer: Dubrovnik, Orebic or Korcula Town Hotels to Dubrovnik Port
- Montenegro's Coast Day-Trip from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik: Private Speed Boat Boat tour to the Islands