Albania Private Day Trip From KotorWrite a Review
From USD 324.4
OverviewIf you decide to book this excursion to Albania you will have opportunity to explore this small Mediterranean country, famous for virgin nature and cultural mysteries. From the pure white snow of the mountains to the red fields of spring poppies, Albania`s landscape is ever changing with the seasons, offering visitors a warm summer beach holiday or a challenging mountain trek during the fall.Â Albania has a total area of 28,748 square kilometers (11,100 square miles) andÂ 70% of the country is mountainous. During your excursion in Albania you will visit Skadar - one of the oldest cities in Albania,Â Durres -Â former capital of Albania, and the capital Tirana.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Excellent value for money
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourDeparture from KotorÂ is at 8 am. Your driver and tour guide will pick you up in front of your hotel and your excursion to Albania can start. During your ride to Albania you will have opportunity toÂ seeÂ beautiful coastline and small maritime towns while your tour guide will tell you more about Montenegro and Albania. Your first stop in Albania is city of Skadar, one of the oldest cities in Albania located near Skadar Lake famous for the biggest mosque in Albania. Your tour guide will tell you more about the history of Skadar area and after sightseeing of city center continue your trip to Durres,Â the second largest city and a municipality of Albania. DurrÃ«s, historically also known as DurazzoÂ and Dyrrachium, is one of the world's oldest continuously inhabited cities.Â It is one of the most ancient and economically significant cities of Albania. DurrÃ«s is home to Albania's main port, the Port of DurrÃ«s. After visiting Durres you will enjoy smooth ride to Tirana, the capital of Albania. Your tour guide will give you all information about Tirana during your panoramic ride and at the end of panoramic tour you will have free time to enjoy local specialties and buy souvenirs. After free time, continue your ride back to KotorÂ and your driver will drop you off in front of your hotel.
Inclusions for Albania Private Day Trip From Kotor
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide (if selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Albania Private Day Trip From Kotor
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 7 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.