Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Ride At SunsetWrite a Review
OverviewSoar over the Rio Grande Valley in a hot air balloon on a sunset flight from Albuquerque. As the sun goes down over the mesa, marvel at the dramatic oranges and reds that paint the sky, and see the Sandia Mountains loom over the New Mexico landscape. Your expert pilot shares fascinating commentary about the region that plays host to the world's largest hot air balloon festival each October. After you land, celebrate an amazing flight with sparkling wine and refreshments.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Scenic air tour
Know More about this tourBegin your experience in the afternoon with check-in at the downtown headquarters (or choose optional pickup from your Albuquerque hotel). Afterward, hop in the van and head to the launch site.
When you arrive, watch your hot air balloon fill up with air. You even have the option to assist the crew as they fill up the giant balloon!
Once the balloon is ready, step into the sturdy basket and float up to the skies. Soak up bird's-eye views of the Rio Grande Valley and Albuquerque as you gently drift high above the ground. Snap photos of the sprawling mesa and the Sandia Mountains, a landmark mountain range to the east of Albuquerque.
Your pilot decides the route for the evening depending on the winds. You could glide over Albuquerque, hover low enough to wave at people in the city, or see the Rio Grande River up close. Expect stunning panoramic views of the desert landscape, any way the wind blows you. Your friendly and informative pilot shares commentary about New Mexico throughout your flight.
You can also learn about your pilots tales from the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, the biggest hot air balloon festival in the world. During the annual fall event, some 750 balloons dot the desert sky.
After about one hour in the air, your pilot takes you back to solid ground, where a crew comes out to meet you. Toast to an incredible flight with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine accompanied by light refreshments.
Before you leave, receive a certificate that commemorates your hot air balloon flight. Then return by van to your original starting point (with optional hotel drop-off paid to the tour operator).
Inclusions for Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Ride At Sunset
- Professional guide
- Scenic hot air balloon flight
- Sparkling wine
- Light refreshments
Exclusions for Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Ride At Sunset
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (can be requested at an additional fee directly through the tour operator)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 5 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with knee problems
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Flights can only be operated with safe winds, clear sky and no rain. In case of unsuitable weather conditions, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.